Businesses today are operating in a fast-changing environment, with little signs of slowing down. Hence, businesses must embrace change in order to cope with the technological developments, increasingly sophisticated customer needs, as well as to tap into the abundant growth opportunities that will arise from this dynamic period.
- Facilitate innovation in the workplace
- Contribute to the development of a learning organisation that supports the development of team and individual
- Identify competencies to assist individuals and teams to respond positively to change
- Support enterprising behaviour and risk taking among team leaders by role
- Manage the implementation of change strategies and processes
- Promote understanding of areas of achievement and opportunities for growth or improvement
- Assign roles and responsibilities to implement change strategies and processes
- Identify systems and behaviours that may support or limit implementation activities
Training Delivery Methodology
- Mini lectures – to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
- Interactive activities: Group participations and discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
- Group and individual exercises for practical activities
- Independent learning sessions to practise skills and evaluate own progress based on case studies involving extensive trainee participations in order to ensure maximum understanding
Duration: 2 days