Leaders are crucial in any organisation as they will be the ones spearheading the process of realising organisational goals. Excellent leadership is essential in navigating team units towards work accomplishment as it provides direction and guidance to subordinate team members.
- Facilitate implementation of organisation strategies
- Assist team leaders to identify trends and issues impacting on teams and their productivity
- Facilitate team leaders’ involvement in the development of business unit strategies
- Communicate strategic priorities to stakeholders and ensure their support and buy-in
- Support team leaders to develop operational plans
- Promote compliance with corporate governance requirements
- Develop or modify systems to ensure compliance with corporate governance and social responsibilities
- Develop processes for reporting non-compliance and risks
- Ensure employees comply with corporate governance requirements
- Provide direction and guidance to team leaders
- Communicate organisational values and expectations of behaviour in the workplace
- Model leadership and demonstrate the application of organisational values, behaviours and governance priorities in all actions
- Creating an inclusive work environment to meet the needs of your clients.
Training Delivery Methodology
- Mini lectures – to succinctly explain the concepts and theories
- Interactive activities: Group participations and discussions on knowledge and procedural process.
- Group and individual exercises for practical activities
- Independent learning sessions to practise skills and evaluate own progress based on case studies involving extensive trainee participations in order to ensure maximum understanding
Duration: 2 days